Recipe is originally from the Food Network courtesy of Rachael Ray, but I tweaked it to fit our tastes. Very quick & easy shrimp recipe that's done on the stovetop. If your tastes desire spicy & garlic, then this recipe is just for you.
- 12 shrimp (Jumbo sized, peeled, deveined, & tails intact)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed with the side of a knife)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon steak seasoning (Montreal Seasoning by McCormick is recommended)
- 1 teaspoon lemon, zest of
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley (chopped)
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add olive oil, garlic, red pepper flakes, and shrimp.
- Season with grill seasoning or salt & pepper.
- Cook shrimp 3 minutes or until just pink.
- Toss with lemon zest, juice, & chopped parsley.
- Remove shrimp to a serving platter, leaving the garlic cloves in the pan.