I haven't tried it yet...just putting in here for safe keeping. I changed it a little to be a bit more "low carb" friendly. Let me know what you think! Adapted from http://jaimesrecipes.com/.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup fat free sour cream
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, finely shredded and divided (or any kind of cheese you like)
- 14 1/2 ounces diced tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 12 slices pepperoni
- 4 slices cooked bacon, chopped (or 1/4 cup real bacon pieces)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2In a blender combine tomatoes, garlic, onion, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Blend until pureed. Set pizza sauce aside.
- 3In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream and 2 ounces of shredded cheese. Mix well until well combined.
- 4Spread cream cheese mixture in an even layer over baking dish (pie plate or 8x8 works).
- 5Pour blended pizza sauce (tomato mixture) over cream cheese mixture and evenly distribute with spatula.
- 6Sprinkle remaining shredded cheese over pizza sauce.
- 7Top pizza dip with bacon and pepperoni.
- 8Bake for 20-25 minutes, until cheese is browned and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 4 Layer Pizza Dip
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.9
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 27.8 mg
- Sodium 542.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 11.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: