Recipe by BeansnRice
From JoAnna Lund's "Cooking Healthy Across America". Haven't made it yet but posting recipe for safe keeping. Cooking time includes chill time.
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 12 2 1/2-inch graham cracker squares)
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie margarine, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages fat free cream cheese (Philadelphia)
- 2 (3 ounce) packages sugar-free vanilla pudding mix, cook-and-serve (4-serving size)
- 1 cup nonfat dry milk powder (Carnation)
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and spray an 8" X 8" spring-form pan with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, Splenda and margarine in a medium bowl.
- Gently press crumbs into spring-form pan.
- In a larger bowl, stir cream cheese until soft and add dry pudding mix, dry milk powder, water and eggs.
- Mix well using a wire whisk.
- Blend in sour cream, lemon juice and vanilla extract.
- Pour mixture into spring-form pan and gently rotate pan to settle the batter.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until cake is set 2" from the edges but the center is still pudding-like.
- Turn oven off and open door and let cake set in oven for 15 minutes.
- Place pan on a wire rack and allow to cool completely.
- Remove sides of pan and refrigerate cake for at least 2 hours.