Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
You and your family can have these muffins every day for breakfast or lunch without any fuss as this mixture can be kept in the refrigerator for a month. They're great for popping into kiddie's lunch-boxes. Just bake as many as you need, as required. The yield given is approximate as this depends on the size of your muffin tins.
- 6 cups nutty wheat flour
- 4 cups cake flour
- 8 cups all-bran cereal (the cereal is preferable to bran)
- 1 kg raisins
- 5 cups brown sugar
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons bicarbonate of soda
- 8 cups milk (reconstituted powdered milk is fine)
- 2 cups sunflower oil
- 8 eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 teaspoons vanilla essence
- Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate overnight (Can keep for a month).
- Bake as required at 180 C for approximately 25 minutes.