Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Our nickname for 3 Cheese and Prosciutto Pizza. A family favorite.
Make and share this 3 C's and a P Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 311.84 g packagepillsbury thin-crust refrigerated pizza dough
- 3 slice prosciutto
- 1 large roasted red pepper, diced
- 118.29 ml alfredo sauce
- 118.29 ml pizza sauce
- 59.14 ml fresh basil
- 118.29 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- 118.29 ml shredded provolone cheese
- 118.29 ml shredded gouda cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Press pizza dough into 15x10 inch rimmed baking pan. When is oven is ready, cook pizza dough for 5 minutes. When done, let rest for 2 minutes or so.
- Meanwhile, lay proscuitto on a foil-lined baking sheet and put on lower rack in 400 degree oven. Leave in oven for 5-7 minutes, until crispy. When done, remove from oven and chop or crumble.
- Combine alfredo and pizza sauces and spread evenly over pizza crust to the edges. Chiffonade the basil and spread over sauce. Spread proscuitto over pizza, then diced pepper. Evenly distribute shredded cheeses over all.
- Put back in oven and cook for 10-15 minutes until browned and bubbly. Let rest for a couple of minutes before slicing into 8 slices.
I only used pepper on half of the pizza, but for anyone who likes cheesy pizza, this is one recipe to try. Very very easty to prepare and very kid friendly recipe too. The blend of cheeses was excellent, as my 2 kids, and myself, had a fantastic lunch. Made for PRMR tag