Prep 0 mins
Cook 12 mins
If you're in a big hurry, here's an easy way to fix chili for 6! If you can't find a can of chili with chicken & beans, use a can of regular chili AND a 12.5-oz can of premium chunk chicken breast [I realize that means the recipe is really 4 Cans and a Box, but hey....!
- 1 (26 ounce) box rotini pasta
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili with chicken and beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili beans, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- Cook the pasta according to the directions on the box.
- Meantime, in a saucepan, combine the chili, beans & tomatoes & heat, but do not boil.
- When pasta is done, serve pasta in one bowl & chili in another bowl.
So delicous, tasty, and affordable! What else can you say. I added a little parmesan cheese, for my taste, and this was one WONDERFUL meal. This is great Syd ! Made for Potluck tag.
That was one of the fastest lunches I've made in the last 8 weeks. I used chili with hamburger and rigatoni as that is what I had. Thank you for posting. Made for *Gimme 5 Recipe Tag 2009* game
My boys enjoyed this for lunch. I couldn't find any chili with chicken so I used 2 cups of my own chili but followed the rest of the recipe as written. My boys enjoyed it and I thought it was quick and easy to make.