Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy, low fat, fits with Weight Watcher's Core Program, great summer lunch mostly from the pantry. The seasoning ingredients (vinegars) are approximate amounts, I don't usually measure, just dress the salad and adjust to taste. Can be served with a little sour cream on the side, but this is no longer Core.
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black beans, rinsed
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can red beans, rinsed
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed
- 1 (11 ounce) can white shoepeg corn
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- Mix all ingredients.