Recipe by 2Bleu
A simple yet wonderful summertime treat that is much more flavorful than plain old regular Jell-O. Definitely company worthy. We have made this many times using different flavors of Jell-O, and Berry and Grape work the absolute best. Time does not include 4 hours chill time.
Top Review by Dreamer in Ontario
This is a very nice, refreshing and light dessert for a hot summer evening. Instead of canned blueberries in syrup I used a combination of frozen blueberries and fresh strawberries and raspberries from my garden. Made for PRMR Tag.
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes berry gelatin (or grape flavor)
- 2 cups water, boiling
- 1 (15 ounce) can blueberries in light syrup
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
Directions See How It's Made
- Completely dissolve gelatin in boiling water by gently stirring for 3-4 minutes. Let cool to room temperature. Stir in blueberries and crushed pineapple (juice and all).
- Pour into a bundt pan (or other mold or just use a bowl) sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Refrigerate for 4 hours or longer to congeal.
- To loosen ring from mold, place mold in larger bowl of hot water for a few seconds, then remove by placing the serving platter on top, and flip over.