1/5 Photos of 20 Minute Creamy Pesto Chicken and Bow Ties
A stovetop dinner prepped, cooked and on the table in twenty. Serve with a tossed salad or veggie and warm bread for a complete meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil water for pasta; cook and drain.
- 2Meanwhile, in a skillet, melt butter or margarine and brown cubed chicken.
- 3Add soup, pesto sauce and milk to skillet; bring to a boil and cook on low for about 5 minutes.
- 4Stir in pasta and heat through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 20 Minute Creamy Pesto Chicken and Bow Ties
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 377.8
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 122.2 mg
- Sodium 738.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 31.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: