Recipe by Nana Lee
Similar to Cheesy Chicken Simmer - K I posted. However this one has the rice cooked in the dish and has no cheese. Submitted by Haleemah6sal7 on Kraft Foods site.
Top Review by *Parsley*
An all-in-one supper in no time! Gotta love that! I used cream of broccoli soup, since it seemed to fir the theme of the meal better than cream of chicken. It was a bit dry, so I think milk should be added. I added a bit of chopped onion, too for extra flavor. Cheese would be a nice addition. I'll get lots of miles out of this recipe as my kids get bigger and my days get busier! Thanx for sharing it!
- 14.79 ml oil
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.)
- 304.75 g can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 473.18 ml MINUTE White Rice, uncooked
- 473.18 ml broccoli florets (fresh OR frozen, thawed)
Directions See How It's Made
- HEAT oil in large non-stick skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add chicken, cover and cook 4 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Remove chicken from skillet.
- ADD soup and 1 soup can (1-1/3 cups) water to skillet; stir.
- Bring to boil and stir in rice and broccoli.
- Top with chicken; cover and cook on low heat 5 minutes.
- Season to taste.