1/1 Photo of 2 Points Plus - Crunchy Veggie Rolls With Peanut Dipping Sauce
From WW All Time Favorites. Per Serving (1 roll and 1/2 tbsp sauce): 78 cal, 1g fat, 15g carb, 2g fiber, 3g protein
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar, unseasoned
- 2 teaspoons lime juice, fresh
- 1 tablespoon roasted peanuts, unsalted, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 ounce cellophane noodle (part of 16 oz package)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 4 (8 inch) round rice paper sheets
- 1 cucumber, peeled, halved, seeded, and cut into matchstick strips
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 4 scallions, sliced into long, thin strips (light green parts only)
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaf, fresh, packed
- 1/4 cup flat leaf parsley, packed
- 1Dipping sauce: combine vinegar, lime juice, peanuts, sugar and salt in small bowl. Set aside.
- 2Combine noodles with boiling water in medium bowl.
- 3Soak noodles for 12 minute Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
- 4Half-fill large skillet with warm water.
- 5Soak 1 rice paper round in water 30-45 seconds.
- 6Pat with paper towel to remove water.
- 7Place 1/4 noodles on bottom third of rice paper.
- 8Top with 1/4 each of cucumber, carrot, scallions, and cilantro.
- 9Tightly roll rice paper around filling, but just enough to cover it.
- 10Place 1/4 parsley leaves in single row along the roll, then continue rolling up to form neat cylinder.
- 11Place roll seam side down on plate and cover with damp paper towel.
- 12Complete filling 4 rolls.
- 13Slice each rolls on diagonal into 4 pieces. Serve with sauce.
- 142 points plus yeilds 1 roll and 1/2 tbsp sauce.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 2 Points Plus - Crunchy Veggie Rolls With Peanut Dipping Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 71.8
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 120.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
round rice paper sheets