Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This marinade gives an extra zip to you usual pimiento stuffed Olives. Do not keep more tham a few days so only make what you plane to use. Lovely served along with other appetizers.
- 2 cups jumbo pimento stuffed olives
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 3⁄4 teaspoon chili flakes
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- In a small saucepan heat all the ingredients except Olives, bring to a simmer, lower heat and continue to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile put the oilives into a jar.
- While the marinade is still hot pour over the olives, close the jar, rotate a few times, place in the fridge for 48 hours.
- Flip the jar everytime you open the fridge.
- Serve, enjoy.
Excellent! The flavors of the additional spices really shine in this recipe. The olives were so good and very easy to do. This is a keeper of a recipe! Thank you for sharing Bergy.