Recipe by True Texas
The name of this dessert was what made me first look at this recipe, (I'm way past that stage now) but the ingredients sound yummy. Found at Country Woman website.
- 1 1⁄3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup milk chocolate chips or 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
- 3 (2 1/8 ounce) Snickers candy bars, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
- Combine the eggs and butter; add to the dry ingredients and mix well. Stir in chips.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Immediately sprinkle with candy bar pieces.
- Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars.