OB Nurse's Note:
Very time saving. Quick to make. Delicious to eat. And no greasy frying pan to wash!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (28 ounce) can green enchilada sauce (I prefer Macayo's)
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 (14 ounce) bag tortilla chips (I prefer "white" corn chips)
- 8 ounces grated monterey jack cheese or 8 ounces cheddar cheese
- 1Thoroughly mix green chili enchilada sauce, soup, and sour cream in a LARGE bowl.
- 2Stir in diced, cooked chicken.
- 3While still in bag, crush chips into smaller pieces (but don't make them all crumbs) and pour into soup mixture.
- 4Mix well.
- 5Pour into lightly greased 9X13" baking dish.
- 6Top with grated cheese.
- 7Bake at 350-degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- 8When serving, add toppings of your choice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 15-Minute No Fry Chicken Enchiladas, honest!
Serving Size: 1 (279 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 791.3
- Calories from Fat 425
- Total Fat 47.3 g
- Saturated Fat 17.1 g
- Cholesterol 95.6 mg
- Sodium 1558.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 32.2 g