Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
Taco-seasoned ground beef simmered with tomato and rice is topped with salsa, cheese and lettuce for a tortilla chip-dipping meal.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/8 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 1⁄2 cups uncooked instant rice
- pace thick & chunky salsa
- shredded cheddar cheese
- shredded lettuce
- tortilla chips
- Cook beef and taco seasoning in skillet until browned. Pour off fat.
- Add soup, water and rice. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat 5 minutes or until done.
- Top with salsa, cheese and lettuce. Serve with tortilla chips for dipping.