Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
This is very quick so make it if that is what you want. I made it up for a late night snack. Amounts are approximate.
- 1⁄2 cup mango nectar (chilled, I use "BEST" brand)
- 3⁄4 cup balkan plain yogurt (thick, chilled from fridge)
- Wizz together in blender adding more of either yogurt or mango nectar to taste.
- If needed add your preferred version of sweetener but take into account an additional 5 seconds lol.
- Pour into a tall glass & enjoy.
It doesn't get much easier than this recipe! If you don't have the actual mango fruit around this is an easy fix to satisfy your sweet tooth while still being a healthy drink. I used nearly fat free natural yoghurt and it worked just fine. Made for vegetarian swap.
It's definitely fast! I prefer the texture from using an actual mango, but this is a nice drink when convenience is more important.
Mango Lassi just could not fail! Made for ZWT6