Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an easy and delicious meal. Could use any can of chili in place of the chili beans for those wanting the meat. From Taste of Home.
- 2 (16 ounce) cans chili beans, undrained
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) package corn chips
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 cups chopped lettuce
- 2 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 1⁄4 cups salsa
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- In a saucepan or microwave-safe bowl, heat the beans. Place corn chips on a large platter. Top with beans, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, onion, olives, salsa and sour cream. Serve immediately.