Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
My kids are always thrilled when they come home from school and I have this snack ready
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent roll dough (10 rolls)
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 30 slices pepperoni
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- roll out cresents.
- spread cream cheese on each carefully.
- sprinkle seasoning.
- add 3 pepperoni slices per roll.
- top with cheese.
- Roll up dough into crescent shape.
- Bake for 10 minutes on 350 degrees.
Simple & tasty! I did leave out the Italian seasoning & used turkey pepperoni to cut down on calories & fat.