Yummy fast bread. We like it without taking all the time to rise. Try it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix water, yeast, and sugar.
- 2Then add salt, 4 cups flour, and oil.
- 3Add a little more flour if dough is not thick enough to turn out of bowl.
- 4Turn out on to 1 cup flour. Knead for 5 to 10 minutes until dough is elastic and smooth. Add more flour if needed.(It usually takes about 5 minutes until the dough is not so sticky when you press. I press my dough to flatten it some; turn it over; press a little;fold; press; repeat.So it's 1.Press 2.Turn Over 3.Press 4.Fold 5.Press 6.Turn.
- 5Divide into 2 to 4 loaves with a knife. Lay the sticky side down on a little flour to form a little round loaf. You can bake it just like that.
- 6If you want a sub roll, roll with a rolling pin into an oblong sheet and roll the sheet up into a loaf. Spray with water if you want crunchy bread. You can also put a mug of water into the oven to make your bread crunchy.
- 7Place on lightly floured cookie sheet.
- 8Bake at 375 for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 10 Minute French Bread
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.2
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 330.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 5.8 g