1/3 Photos of 10 Minute Blueberry Layer Cake
Company was coming and I wanted something easy, quick, yet nice for dessert and came up with this recipe. It was raved over. You may make it in a bowl like a trifle or free standing on a plate. If you assemble it on a plate, stick four bamboo skewers through it to keep it from shifting. I used purchased sponge cake, or if you like try an angel food cake. We have a dairy that makes wonderful no fat French Vanilla yogurt and it worked well but it is your choice to find your favorite. I used Mango French Vanilla and some plain French Vanilla on top, again choose your favorite to compliment the blueberries. This dessert can be made a day ahead and kept in the refrigerator or serve it right away.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the sponge cake diagonally across so you have four pieces each 1/2" thick.
- 2Place one layer in the bottom of a bowl or on a plate and cover with 1 cup yogurt and 1 cup blueberries.
- 3Place the next layer on top and drizzle with the sherry if using, repeat the layers of yogurt and blueberries.
- 4Repeat with the final two layers ending up with yogurt and blueberries covering the top.
- 5Place in refrigerator until serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 10 Minute Blueberry Layer Cake
Serving Size: 1 (423 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 949.8
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 244.8 mg
- Sodium 719.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 194.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 131.8 g
- Protein 25.4 g