Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
These cookies are super easy to make and instead of white flour they have 10 grain pancake mix.
- 1 1⁄4 cups ten-grain pancake mix
- 1⁄2 cup sugar (or sugar substitute)
- 1 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon maple extract or 1 teaspoon almond extract or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Roll into small balls.
- Place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Cool for one minute, put on cooling rack.
- Give them to kids with a little less guilt.
Made a half batch of these cookies as kind oa trial run & I'm thinking of including them in a cookie get-together for kids in our park in April, & believe me, this recipe has passed the test! Very, very nice tasting munchies that are as welcomed by adults as they are by kids! Easy to make, too ~ Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed in Healthy Choices ABC tag]
These were awesome! My daughter thought so, too. We appreciate healthy versions of any foods, especially cookies. A+