Recipe by kwlabear
I found out I am sensitive to gluten and had a craving for a nice, rich lasagna. Fortunately for me, there's a good health food store in town and they carry lots of gluten-free products. I used DeBoles rice lasagna noodles and found I liked the taste better than wheat noodles. It was very filling and satisfying. Enjoy!
- 10 ounces lasagna noodles, gluten free
- 1 lb ground beef, browned
- 1 lb cottage cheese, fat free
- 1 lb mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 (14 ounce) jar marinara sauce, it has less carbs per serving (ragu old world style)
- 1 lb zucchini, peeled and sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil lasagna noodles as directed on box.
- Brown ground beef with Italian seasoning and garlic.
- Place a layer of noodles in pan.
- Layer beef, cheese, cottage cheese, zucchini and sauce on top of noodles.
- Repeat layers.
- Cover with foil to prevent top layer from burning.
- Bake at 350 degrees 30 minutes or until lasagna is hot and bubbly.
- Remove foil and bake 10 minutes till lightly browned.
- Let stand 10 minutes to let the lasagna set up.