Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
these are delicious and guilt free! *If sour gummies are desired, add one packet of unsweetened Kool-aid in a flavor that goes well with your Jell-O flavor. The Kool-aid really makes them sour (but good). Below: Really not 6oz packages the recipe needed a quality though. so just the regular packages.
- Stir all ingredients until dissolved.
- Pour the mixture onto a large dinner plate and refrigerate.
- It will set in about 20 minutes.
- You can either slice it into worms, or roll up the rubbery disk of gelatin and cut it every 1/4 inch with a large pair of scissors.
- You can also use tiny cutters to make little shapes.
- Total Recipe: 50 Cal (0% from Fat, 100% from Protein, 0% from Carb); 12 g Protein; 0 g Tot Fat; 0 g Carb; 0 g Fiber; 5 mg.
- Calcium; 0 mg Iron; 7 mg Sodium; 0 mg Cholesterol.
really good!!! The only thing i did different was i put little chocolate bits in it(i have weird taste buds. lol)