Zucchini Walnut Pesto
- Ready In:
- 1 cup zucchini (quarter-inch dice)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup flat leaf parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- Combine all ingredients except oil in the bowl of a food processor.
- Process until smooth.
- Gradually add oil and continue processing until thoroughly mixed.
- Serve with grilled chicken or mix with pasta or rice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!