MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This dish features garden ingredients, it has a great flavour, and a great way to use up any zucchini from the garden. I usually just lightly saute the zucchini instead of boiling it, but that is optional.
- Ready In:
- 4 cups water
- 6 cups sliced zucchini
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- black pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder (or to taste)
- 4 cups herb-seasoned stuffing cubes
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter a 13x9 baking dish.
- In a dutch oven, bring water to a boil.
- Add zucchini, carrot, onion and salt.
- Cook for 8 minutes, or until veggies are tender.
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and pepper; fold in veggie mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper (can use cayenne pepper in place of black).
- Combine croutons and butter; place half in a greased baking dish; top with veggie mixture and remaining croutons.
- Cover, and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes; uncover; bake 10 minutes longer or until golden brown.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION