- Ready In:
- Preheat oven broiler or toaster oven broiler.
- Arrange zucchini slices on cookie sheet.
- Spread each with a little soft margarine.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder, to taste.
- Top with shredded or sliced mozzarella.
- Place in broiler and broil until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I was born and raised in Iowa but married my penpal of 8 years who was a Ky boy. We've been married 32 years. He's retired from the VA Hospital and I am no longer working outside the home because of health problems. I stil love to read, just can't do it as well because of retinopathy in my eyes. I really feel like its been forever since I was last on this site. Looking forward to seeing how many of you I remember and vice versa. P.S. My soul mate passed away from cancer on Nov 19, 2007. His was a short battle, but a courageous one. He was always my biggest fan, especially if I made peanut butter cookies. I miss him lots, but know he's not hurting anymore. I think he would be proud of the fact that I've been able to go on, and I'm still doing some of the things we liked doing together. I would like to remind everyone to tell the people you love, how much you love them everyday, because you just never know when they'll be gone.