photo by LILLIANCOOKS
- Ready In:
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add egg noodles and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in garlic, and cook 2 minutes.
- Mix in zucchini, and cook 10 minutes, until some of the moisture has evaporated.
- Pour the milk into the skillet, and stir in cream cheese until melted. Mix in basil.
- Season with salt and pepper, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve over the cooked pasta.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!