Super Simple Broccoli and Chicken (or shrimp) Alfredo
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a super simple recipie For Alfredo sauce, I think it is better than the original version and you can cook the whole meal in about 20 minutes.
- Ready In:
- 1 package fettuccine
- 1 lb uncooked chicken, sliced into bite sized pieces or 1 lb shrimp
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup milk
- 1 package frozen broccoli
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- Cook Broccoli according to package directions.
- Cook Fettuccini to package directions.
- In a large Skillet over medium heat saute chicken (or shrimp and garlic in butter).
- Remove and keep warm.
- In same skillet, over medium heat combine cream cheese, milk and parmesan cheese.
- Cook until cheeses are melted and smooth.
- Stir in Broccoli, chicken (or shrimp) salt and pepper.
- Drain Fettuccini and top with mixture.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION