Zippy Zucchini Skillet
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Add zucchini and onion, saute for 5 minutes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, EXCEPT cheese.
- Cook and stir for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, place in bowl, and sprinkle with cheddar.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I found this recipe to be rather bland tasting. I usually like milder tasting foods but not this one. The only thing that gave this recipe any flavor was the chilies. If anyone wants to make this recipe I would suggest adding additional spices to perk up the flavors. As it is, I'll pass on making this again. Other than that, it was a pretty looking dish.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
After DH and I moved away from the farm, and to the city...I haven't done as much cooking and very little canning. But I do come to Zaar and look for new recipes once in a while. I'm still cooking Zaar!! I like to play at Facebook, with my family and friends. A lot of my Zaar friends are there!! Yay! It's a good way to keep in touch. We travel more. We're looking at the European trips now. Hope to go in the springtime. I really want to see London, I think I lived there in a past life, I've been obsessed with it since I was 10 years old!!