Zippy Cheese Cauliflower
photo by Sharon123
- Ready In:
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (Miracle Whip or whatever works fine too, if you prefer)
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded or sliced
- Steam the cauliflower until just slightly underdone.
- While the cauliflower is cooking, mix the mayonnaise and mustard together.
- When the cauliflower is done, transfer it to a microwave-safe dish and spread the mustard-mayonnaise over it.
- Cover with cheese.
- Microwave for 2-3 minutes, until the cheese melts.
- Or, if whatever else you're cooking isn't done yet, you can just cover the cauliflower and lets its heat melt the cheese until you're ready to serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!