Zang! Hamburger and Sausage Soup
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 15mins
3 1/2 quarts
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 lb Polish sausage, sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 6 cups boiling water
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 1 cup elbow macaroni, uncooked
- grated parmesan cheese
- Brown ground beef and sausage in a frying pan, then drain well.
- Add all ingredients, except the macaroni, to a crock-pot.
- Cook on low setting for 8-16 hours.
- One hour before serving, turn setting to high and add macaroni.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!