Yum Yum Bars
- Ready In:
1 nine x thirteen pan
- In a large saucepan, combine butter, sugar, and eggs on low heat.
- Boil for 2 minutes; stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; cool.
- Fold in graham cracker crumbs, miniature marshmallows, nuts, and flaked coconut; mix well to combine the ingredients.
- Press into a lightly buttered 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Top with frosting.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes until the frosting sets.
- Remove from refrigerator and cut into squares.
- FROSTING: In a double boiler, melt butterscotch chips, semi-sweet chocolate chips, and peanut butter.
- Spread immediately before it begins to cool.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in to Jacksonville, FL with my husband, 2 daughters (17 and 11), 4 cats, and 2 dogs. My favorite things to make are cookies/bars and pound cakes. I have had a great time cooking since discovering Recipezaar January 2002. This is a picture of my youngest cat, Lily. She is my sweet sweet little baby.