Yogurt With Tropical Fruit
- Ready In:
- 3 cups tropical fruit, peeled and diced (pineapple, mango and kiwi or your favorite tropical fruit)
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄3 cup crystallized ginger, chopped
- 2 1⁄2 plain fat free Greek yogurt, divided
- 2 cups granola cereal
- Mix the the fruit, honey and ginger in a bowl.
- Spoon 1/2 cup yogurt into each serving bowl (4 dishes) and top each with 1/2 cup graola, and 3/4 cup fruit mixture, top with 1/2 cup yogurt over the fruit. Garnish with more chopped ginger, if desired. Repeat with remaining bowls.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
"<p>I love cooking and trying different foods, but my favorite cookbooks are now Weight Watchers or low fat/low cal cookbooks as I tend to try and make low fat/low cal recipes. I lost over 90 pounds on Weight Watchers and have maintained for over a year now -- so my cooking/eating habits have changed drastically following my weight loss and to keep it off!</p>"
Join The Conversation
I really liked the crystallized ginger in this recipe and enjoyed the combination very much. Definitely reminds me of Spring and Summer with the tropicaliness. I used kiwi, oranges, mango, canteloupe, pineapple, strawberries, and blackberries. I thought the fresh pineapple made for the best taste. Sprinkled some granola and crystallized ginger over the top as well. Made it for Please Review My Recipe. Thank you ellie, for a keeper.
Truly a gem that made for a nice breakfast. For the fruit, I used pineapple, and banana, and for the cereal I used some honey oat granola cereal. So easy, so quick. The flavors were nice, though using the honey granola cereal bought out the honey flavor. That's a good thing. Enjoyed this very much. Made for PRMR Tag.