Wonton Chocolate Kisses
photo by Dreamer in Ontario
- Ready In:
- Place a chocolate kiss in the center of each wonton wrapper.
- Moisten edges with water; fold opposite corners together over candy kisses and press to seal.
- In an electric skillet, heat 1 inch of oil to 375 degrees.
- Fry wontons for 2 1/2 minutes or until golden brown, turning once.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Dust with confectioners' sugar.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I'm one of the original members of RecipeZaar and an active member in the old forums. I loved meeting so many wonderful people from across the globe in what were truly amazing forums and during events on the site which encouraged interaction. I miss those forums and am saddened that this is now just another recipe collection site. I will always come back here as I have so many recipes saved of my own and tried many gems. I hope you are able to find something you like.</p>