Wonderful Waldorf Salad
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 2 ginger gold apples or 2 fuji apples
- 1 Red Delicious apple
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
- 3⁄4 cup walnuts, crushed
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 small red onion, julienned
- Dice apples, leaving skin on.
- Toss the apples with the cider vinegar.
- Fold in the mayo and combine well.
- Season with salt and pepper (just a pinch of each. You can always add more later or let your guests add it to their own serving).
- Fold in nuts and raisins.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Very pretty served in lettuce cups or over a bed of leafy greens.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!