Wok-Fried Mushrooms With Honey
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 400 g button mushrooms, trimmed
- 200 g swiss brown mushrooms, trimmed
- 6 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 small red chili pepper, deseeded & finely chopped
- Combine the soy sauce, oyster sauce & honey in a small jug and set aside.
- Heat a wok over high heat. Add the sesame seeds & cook, stirring constantly, for 2-3 minutes or until golden. Remove the seeds to a plate and set the plate aside.
- Add the oil to the wok & heat over high heat until hot & add the mushrooms and stir-fry for 1 minute or until well coated with oil.
- Add the soy sauce mixture and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until mushrooms are just tender.
- Add the spring onions, chilli and sesame seeds and stir-fry for 1 more minute.
- Serve mushrooms immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!