- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- Brown bacon and hamburger.
- Add onions, green pepper,tomatoes,mushrooms, beans and celery.
- Boil noodles as per your liking.
- Mix noodles with other ingredients.
- Season to taste.
- Cover with grated cheese.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350*.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
hi there!love to cook--used to live on a farm,entered many small country fairs with canning, baking(everything) knitting,crochet,and ceramics.I have won numerous ribbons in all colors.I have had 2 coffee trucks and prepared most food items carried,myself.I have managed a restaurant and was also the cook. If I had a month off--I would spend it cleaning my house.I currently have a home-cleaning business.I have 2 people working for me, and we keep very busy.