Wild Berry Muffins
photo by Slocan cook
- Ready In:
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup oat bran
- 1 1⁄4 cups berries
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Grease a 12 cup muffin pan and set aside
- In a large bowl combine milk, eggs and canola oil. Stir with a wire whisk and add berries with oat bran and blend together well.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and spices together then add to wet ingredients and whisk together just until flour is incorporated into the batter.
- Pour batter into greased muffin cups filling 2/3 full and bake in oven for 20 minutes or until lightly browned on top.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am a single male who likes to cook and bake different foods and desserts for my main meals of the week. I like to be creative in my cooking and enjoy eating classic old favorites with a new twist to make them more satisfying for me to eat. Every week I have new recipes that I like to try and make for the first time with amazing results every time. </p>