Whole Wheat Banana Muffins (Vegan)
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Delicious, really moist Banana Muffins that can be made with or without eggs. I've also made it in a loaf pan. Both ways are great! If making in a loaf pan, increase baking time about 5 extra minutes. Enjoy!
- Ready In:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄4 cup toasted wheat germ
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄3 cups mashed ripe bananas (about 3 lg)
- 1⁄2 cup plus 2 tbsp sugar
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg, lightly beaten (OR 3 Tbsp applesauce)
- 1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl, leaving a well in the center of the mixture.
- 2. Combine bananas and next 3 ingredients in a seperate bowl. Add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
- 3. Spoon mixture into greased muffin pan (or loaf pan). Sprinkle with sugar for a yummy crisp topping.
- 4. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION