White Trash Hotdish
Just like Mama use to make back at the trailer park.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb cooked ham, cubed
- 1 lb frozen tater tots
- 16 ounces frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (8 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix ingredients and pour into casserole dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes until tots are crispy and casserole is a bubblin!
- Top with a bit of cheese and pop back into the oven for about 3 minutes until melted.
- (You may add a small chopped onion, and/or substitute ham with spam, and cheddar with Velveeta for true white trash flavor).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation