White Beans in Coconut Milk
- Ready In:
- 400 ml cooked white beans (or canned)
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 200 ml coconut milk
- Finely chop onion and garlic clove.
- Chop tomato.
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Cook onion and garlic in oil for 3 minutes.
- Add chopped tomato, salt, pepper and turmeric, stir.
- Add beans and coconut milk and let the mixture simmer uncovered for 5-10 minutes.
- Check the taste and add more seasonings if you prefer.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!