Whiskey Sirloin Steak
- Ready In:
- In a large container, combine all ingredients except the steak, and mix.
- Add the steak and turn to coat.
- Refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard the marinade.
- Place steak on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- Broil 4 to 6 inches from the heat for 7 to 9 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness.
- (For medium rare, a meat thermometer should read 145).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!