Whipped Cream Biscuits
photo by lilsweetie
- Ready In:
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄2 pint heavy whipping cream
- Mix ingredients together with a fork just until moistened.
- Drop by tablespoons onto sprayed cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven at 450 degrees for 10- 12 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
OK....so it's not a picture of me....these 3 beauties are my babies...and I look just like THEM! If I'm not working to save up for these weddings, I'm outdoors.....and if the weather is bad; I'm indoors cooking! Such is life........