Weight Watcher's King Ranch
photo by Little_Sister
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can Healthy Request cream of mushroom soup or (10 1/2 ounce) can Healthy Request cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 6 ounces cubed cooked chicken
- 4 corn tortillas, torn in pieces
- 1⁄3 cup shredded mexican cheese
- Saute pepper and onion in skillet with Pam. Add soup, Rotel tomatoes and chicken. Alternate layers of tortillas and soup mix. Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake at 325°F for 40 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Serves 4.
- WW Points: 5 pt.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This turned out really well! I added about half cup of light sour cream to stretch the sauce a bit since I was serving 5 people. It was creamy and delicious. The Rotel made it a bit more spicy than I prefer so I may just use plain diced tomatoes next time. I like how easy this recipe is too. Thanks for posting,