Weight Watchers Chicken Caesar Wrap
- Ready In:
- Mix cubed chicken with salad dressing, mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese.
- Chop up romaine heart.
- Cut end off of romaine heart, hold up side down under water (to wash), shake until most of the water is off.
- Cut heart into long skinny strips, then slice in opposite direction for bite size pieces.
- Rinse and Chop up spinach, by criss-cross cutting it.
- Mix greens in meat mixture.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Roll up in flour tortillas.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
A Group of local women making up large batches of meals (one for each family in the swap) and getting together every two weeks to swap out our one meal for a whole bunch of other yummies. Here is where we keep track of all that we like.