VIETNAMESE ICED COFFEE
photo by clubfoody
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 1 scoop coffee (espresso or Vietnamese)
- 8 ounces hot water (not boiling)
- 6 -8 ice cubes (to taste)
- In a mason jar, add sweetened condensed milk. Place the phin sauce on top of the jar and then brewing chamber; add a scoop of coffee. Shake it a little to distribute coffee grind uniformly. Place the press in before pouring a little bit of boiling water. Wait until the coffee grinds have absorbed the water before filling up the brewing chamber. Place the lid and let the coffee brew for 5 minutes.
- When it’s done, stir very well until coffee and condensed milk are well blended. Transfer the hot coffee mixture into a tall glass filled with ice cubes; stir to blend.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
clubfoody.com is about combining fresh ingredients, herbs and spices. This is a fun destination for foodies who love new recipes complete with videos and kitchen tips.