Vegetable Casserole - Kids Friendly -
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 ounce) package French style green beans, frozen
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn, frozen
- 4 medium red potatoes, sliced
- 1 cup baby carrots, fresh
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup, 98% reduced fat
- 1⁄2 cup pimiento, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, if needed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3⁄4 cup Ritz cracker, crushed (or use potato chips, crushed)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Combine all the ingredients and put in a greased casserole dish.
- Combine topping ingredients and sprinkle evenly over vegetable mixture.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes or cook in the crockpot in low setting for about 1 hour or until vegetables are cooked and cheese is melted. Serve warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I learned how to cook since I was young helping my dear Mom in the kitchen. Also like to combine ideas or ingredients from different recipes to create some of my own, so my dear husband and my family enjoy what I cook.