Vegan Ranch Dressing (Extra Creamy)
photo by Chef Joey Z.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup non-dairy mayonnaise
- 1 cup non dairy tofutti better-than-cream-cheese
- 2 cups non-dairy liquid coffee creamer (plain silk-soy)
- 2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender until totally incorporated. Chill in the fridge for one hour, though it's good to eat right away. You can use this for dips as well, though I'd use less creamer and more cream cheese to give it a thicker consistency. Yield 4 cups.
- Store in the fridge.
- Bon Appetit!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/Adopted1smp.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"> I was born in northern Ontario in Canada. I am of Irish /Spanish/French Canadian descent. In 2002, myself, my hubby Stu, and our dog Ginger moved to the high desert of New Mexico. I am a Domestic Engineer and a Professional Artist. I enjoy oldies, classical and jazz music. My hubby is a Professional Jazz and Classical Musician. He plays with the Albuquerque Philharmonic Orchestra which is wonderful because I get to see all his concerts and they are free! We are trying our best to live a Green and Sustainable lifestyle which is no easy feat in a desert. I love any cookbook that promotes good health and tasty meals. I enjoy pasta dishes and sweet vegan deserts. I have found that I am very successful in converting conventional recipes to vegan. This has allowed me to enjoy all types of foods that I other wise could not. Some day we would like to relocate to upstate New York and be closer to my family in Canada and my husbands in New York. My DH retires in 9 years, so nothing will stop us from heading home then :-)