Vegan Endive Coconut Mango Salad
photo by Mindful Nutrition
- Ready In:
- 2 mangoes, cut into chunks
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 cup freshly sliced coconut
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 head endive, cut off end and separate leaves
- In a large bowl combine mangos, pomegranate seeds, coconut, onion.
- Add salt, oil and fresh lemon juice.
- Lightly toss.
- Arrange endive with the pointed side up around a bowl or plate.
- Place remaining ingredients on top of endive.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!