Vegan Cheesesteak Sandwich
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Born and bred on the outside Philly...I long for these hoagies. Sure it isnt Pats but it isnt bad either.
- Ready In:
- 16 ounces beef tips, Gardein Beefless tips
- 4 slices provolone cheese, Daiya
- 2 cups red peppers, Thin Sliced
- 1 cup onion, Thin Sliced
- 1 cup button mushroom, Sliced
- iceberg lettuce
- 4 teaspoons vegan mayonnaise
- 1 medium hard roll
- Brown peppers, onions and mushrooms in a large frying pan with a little olive oil cooking spray. Set aside when done. In the same pan, spray with a little more oil. Cook thinkly sliced beefless tips until warmed thru (add a pat of vegan butter is you like the meat crusty). Set aside "meat" and place opened rolls face down in pan until toasty.
- Slather a light coat of veganaise on the warm roll and cover with sliced "provolone" , then pile on veggies, meat, tomato. Lastly, sprinkle salt, pepper & oregano.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION